Dhiraagu has introduced a free data allowance promotion to encourage people to stay indoors following HPA’s announcement to impose additional movement restrictions to curb the spread of COVID-19.
Dhiraagu stated that the changes required in our daily lives as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic are reliant on digital technology, such as working from home and online classes. The company also said that in order to provide convenience while using the internet during this period, they have decided to provide additional data allowance.
According to Dhiraagu, fixed broadband and mobile customers will be eligible for the one-month promotion, which will begin in the first week of June. The free data allowance will also be provided with the activation of Dhiraagu Booster, Data Add-ons, and Bundles.
Free data allowance for fixed broadband and mobile customers:
- Fixed broadband – 30% more data allowance
- Postpaid and ‘Amilla’ customizable postpaid – 25% to 200% more data allowance
- ‘Vaguthun Geah Internet’ LTE broadband (postpaid) – 30% more data allowance
- Postpaid Data SIM – 30% more data allowance
Free data allowance for Boosters, Add-ons, and Bundles:
- Fixed broadband and mobile postpaid customers – 2 times more data allowance with the activation of each Booster package
- Prepaid customers – 50% more data allowance with Combo Plans and 200% more data allowance with Mini Add-ons
- ‘Vaguthun Geah Internet’ LTE broadband (prepaid) – 30% more data allowance
- ‘Vaguthun Geah Internet’ LTE broadband – 100% more data allowance with the activation of each Booster package
- Prepaid Data SIM – 30% more data allowance with the activation of Add-ons
- Data SIM – 100% more data allowance with the activation of each Booster package
Dhiraagu customers will receive additional data allowances with the activation of Booster packages and Add-ons beginning tomorrow.
Furthermore, Dhiraagu has launched a promotion in which all Mamen customers will receive a 50% discount on Data Add-ons activated before June 30.