Housing Development Corporation (HDC) has announced the sale of seven land plots to develop and operate channel park cafes’ or restaurants at the channel connecting phase one and phase two of Hulhumale’.
The land plots are being sold for long-term leases.
These plots are;
- Lot Number: 11674 measuring an area of 3,237.03 sqft
- Lot Number: 11675 measuring an area of 2,957.49 sqft
- Lot Number: 11676 measuring an area of 2,586.57 sqft
- Lot Number: 11677 measuring an area of 1,700.37 sqft
- Lot Number: 11678 measuring an area of 1,706.08 sqft
- Lot Number: 11679 measuring an area of 2,091.64 sqft
- Lot Number: 11680 measuring an area of 3,015.08 sqft
All proposals must be submitted no later than 14:00hrs on 10th February 2021 accompanied by a Bid Security.
The pre-proposal meeting will be held on 24th January 2021 at 11:30hra via Zoom. Moreover, any enquiries are to be forwarded to email@example.com and all responses will be uploaded to the HDC website and MyHulhumale Properties website on 31st January 2021.
Proposals can be submitted via the HDC’s Bid Portal (bids.hdc.com.mv) excluding Letter of Proposal and Bid Security starting from 31st January 2021 until 13:00hrs on 10th February 2021. Moreover, proposals with Letter of Proposal and Bid Security will be accepted at the Exhibition Center of HDC on 10th February 2021 between 13:00hrs – 14:00hrs and all proposals will be opened at 14:00hrs on the same day.