Bank of Maldives (BML) has today announced the 5 winning proposals for the first quarter of its Community Fund for the year.
The winning five projects are:
- Installation of solar streetlights – Sh. Maaungoodhoo, submitted by Society for Maaungoodhoo Youth Linkage
- Developing a barbeque area – N. Landhoo submitted by Ahmed Rasheed
- Developing a picnic Area – Th. Kinbidhoo, submitted by Aishath Sama
- Upgrading the library of Bilehffahi School – Sh. Bilehffahi, submitted by Ismail Shareef
- Developing a barbeque area – K. Kaashidhoo, submitted by Mohamed Vishah
The Community Fund is a program to empower individuals and NGOs to contribute to their communities through sustainable projects. Since the introduction of the Community Fund, BML has financially supported 65 projects across the country.