Bank of Maldives (BML) has today announced the 5 winning proposals for the first quarter of its Community Fund for the year.
The winning five projects are:
- Installation of solar streetlights – Sh. Maaungoodhoo, submitted by Society for Maaungoodhoo Youth Linkage
- Developing a barbeque area – N. Landhoo submitted by Ahmed Rasheed
- Developing a picnic Area – Th. Kinbidhoo, submitted by Aishath Sama
- Upgrading the library of Bilehffahi School – Sh. Bilehffahi, submitted by Ismail Shareef
- Developing a barbeque area – K. Kaashidhoo, submitted by Mohamed Vishah
The Community Fund is a program to empower individuals and NGOs to contribute to their communities through sustainable projects. Since the introduction of the Community Fund, BML has financially supported 65 projects across the country.
Leave a Reply